Saturday, September 23, 2006

Do They Matter??

I saw a guy, dressed neat with nice pink hat, walking into the woods..
He was doing something strange..
His unusual actions made me curious.. I closely watched him..
He had at least two coins and was comparing the results of flipping 'em..
Concentrating on his doings, I reached him and said "hi"..
In reply, he took his cap off and gave me a cold look..
Inadvertently, my lips uttered some words..
While I was trying to recollect what i just said, in a flash, "Idiot! Why do you think you are incapable of taking decisions? And make me restless??", the guy reciprocated..
For a moment, i had my world blacked out..
"You resemble me".. Three words that I sounded..
"Who is he?? Why he is acting strange amidst the yellowwoods?? And yelling at me?? He is looking like Me"..
While my mind was looking for answers to those flashing Qs, it's 8.30am, 23rd of September '06 and I was awake..

I have no idea what that dream means.. I dont care about it as well.. But, at these hours of the day, it gave me a good reason to postpone my works to tomo and to blog.. :)

It has happened n number of times..
Endless dreams.. Half-baked fantasies.. Meaningless illusions.. I feel they all have onething in common.. They are not worth chasing, are they?

10 comments:

Nivi said...

hey good one....
may be ther r worthy, who knows.. keep dreaming... :)

Bala said...

im lifeless without my dreams..
try pulling positive notions from dreams..
"Nooru kannavugal kandale..aaru kanavugal palikadho.."
Keep dreaming :)
Hey nivi wat do u say ?

Nivi said...

yeah yeah, right bala... afterall thiru dreams better thn u :)

Thiru said...

it all depends on our instincts, i beleive.. as you ppl have pointed out they are worthy dreams.. such dreams will not come without our complete knowledge.. those are the kind of dreams quoted by our President.. have u read alchemist - story of a boy following his dreams?

and thanks nivi for that open assault on bala.. :)

Bala said...

no one can rate my dreams..
they were/are/will be special to me.. i kno their worth.. !
Miss. Nivetha stop dreaming about CAPTAIN.. only then u can understand and feel the essemce of dreams !

Thiru said...

hey bala, come on da... it's surprising to see you getting provoked by her.. stay cool man...

Nivi said...

he he he..
hey thiru.. i read tht book.. wonderful book, it impacted me a lot

Thiru said...

:)
then, nivi, am sure you agree that worthy ones are not incidents like the one i posted..

Bala said...

hey man i wasn provoked.. actually i tried to pull in nivi to a quarrel as i was getting bored up here.. but SORANAKETTA JENMAM ! reaction a illa !

Thiru said...

he he he.. :)